It’s Another Groupon Deal for Discounted Indoor Waterpark Tickets!
Lucy & Birdie here with a summer fun tip!
If you’re anywhere near Dundee, MI this summer, you can get a Splash Universe Discount ticket and have bucket loads of fun!
You can spend the night if you’re on the road, or just want to go for a short trip. And, Splash Universe offers day passes, too! Special over night discounts are available for just $99/night!
What’s Fun to Do At and Around Splash Universe?
- Twisting water slides are just the beginning—the water park features a lazy river, a kiddie pool, a 500-gallon tipping bucket, and a water-adventure treehouse.
- Adults-only hot tub allows grownups a getaway from splashing
- The great outdoors: Spacious double-queen rooms and bunk-bed suites feature knotted-pine furniture and nature-themed decor.
- Chow down on favorites such as burgers, steak, and pizza at Treehouse Pub & Grub—kids younger than 12 eat free with paying adults.
- Next door to Cabela’s nature-outfitting superstore and close to shops and restaurants
And, Where is Dundee, Michigan?
Dundee is a small town near Lake Erie. There are only about 4,000 residents in Dundee, Michigan, but that’s part of the area’s charm. This small town in the state’s southeastern corner makes its own fun, with its giant Cabela’s store outfitting folks for the real attraction: the great outdoors. Hunting and fishing on the River Raisin are popular activities here, and nearby Sterling State Park offers hiking, biking, and access to Lake Erie.
Back in town, the Old Mill Museum gives tours of its carefully restored 19th-century building and exhibits about the town’s history. There’s also the nearby St. Julian Winery, where you can take a tour and taste its award-winning wines.